MusicBoxTool - ALL-IN-ONE music converter that rips Audio CDs, converts audio files from one format to another, edits metadata of audio files. Supports all popular audio file formats such as MP3, M4A (iPod), WMA, AAC, Ogg, and FLAC. The converter offers a very simple and intuitive interface and other useful features like drag-and-drop support, output quality presets to adjust the audio quality and support for ID3v1, ID3v2, Ogg/FLAC, and APE tags, so that you can preserve the most useful tag fields in the output. Batch conversion for mass conversion is supported. Also you can edit audio file metadata in the built-in tag editor. Once you have converted the files, you can upload them into your iPod, iPhone, MP3 player, or PSP and enjoy music on the move.
» version 1.3.1 - posted on 2008-08-31
» version 2.4.1 - posted on 2008-02-29
EULA - End User License Agreement
MusicBoxTool is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to MusicBoxTool are exclusively owned by Digital Music Software.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 14 days.After the end of
this test period of 14 days or less, if you wish to continue to use MusicBoxTool,
you MUST register it.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use
MusicBoxTool on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time.
The registered MusicBoxTool software may not be rented or leased, but may
be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this
license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update
and all previous versions.
4. The MusicBoxTool unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed,
with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of MusicBoxTool
without written permission from the copyright holder. The MusicBoxTool
unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other
package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. Registration instructions can be found here: http://www.musicboxtool.com
6. MUSICBOXTOOL IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND
IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Digital Music Software WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile,
disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or
any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of
this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Digital Music Software.
8. Installing and using MusicBoxTool signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove MusicBoxTool
files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.